Jituzu Client Portal simplifies your practice. With Client portal your practice becomes more mobile and accessible to new and existing clients.
Here we will go over how client portal works, how to get started and how to integrate your website. If you’d prefer to get setup with a video click here.
How Does Client Portal Work?
Whether the client receives a client portal invitation initiated by the provider or they sign up anonymously through the provider’s Jituzu website, they will receive a text or email invitation to set up their Client Portal account.
Once signed up for the Client Portal, they will be able to:
- Self-Schedule appointments
- See upcoming and past appointments
- Cancel appointments
- Send and receive HIPAA Compliant messages
- Pay outstanding balances through Bill Pay (requires the provider has a My Clients Plus account and Merchant Account)
- Complete Intake documents on-line (requires Anonymous Client Signup and a My Clients Plus account)
How Do I Get Started?
Log into your Jituzu account and go to My Account. You will automatically be in Manage Subscriptions. Click on Level II Client Portal and Save Changes.
To add your payment method, click on My Account and Credit Card Info.
You will want to complete the following steps for complete setup:
How do I integrate my Jituzu Website?
Please visit our Integrating Your Website page about Setting Up Your Jituzu Website.